The Mobile Consumer is a Reality
Is Your Business Prepared?
Today’s mobile consumer is vastly different than the consumer of the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s or even 2000s. Your average customer today is
- Informed – 90% will always check a website before emailing or calling a company (Synthetic)
- Connected – Over 2 billion people have active social media accounts (wearesocial.net)
- Mobile – Over 3.6 billion are mobile users and are wanting to use their smart devices to interact with your business (wearesocial.net)
This presents both opportunities and challenges for your business. Satisfying customer experiences build loyalty and can turn your customers into word-of-mouth marketers. On the flip side, it takes seconds for a negative interaction to go viral. When customer engagement can make or break you, it’s more important than ever to adapt quickly and foster intimate customer relationships.
Register to watch this on-demand webinar and learn:
- How to adapt your existing customer engagement strategies for the mobile consumer
- Best practices to incorporate into your business so as to differentiate from your competition
- Examples from other companies that adapted to the new customer demands and as a result, grew its business and customer
Director of Product Marketing
CEO and Founder
Erik K. Linask
Group Editorial Director